Torex® Cold Shoulder Therapy offers fast, simple and effective treatment for many common shoulder injuries. The patented form fitting U-shaped harness makes it possible to enjoy easy, one handed application on either shoulder. Multi-chambered gel pockets conform to shoulder front, back and rotator cuff areas to deliver soothing cold therapy where it's needed most.
- Reusable and long-lasting
- Fast and easy
- One-handed application
- No straps to struggle with
- Fits right or left shoulder
- Can be applied on the field, in the clinic or at home in just seconds
- Gel stays soft and flexible even when frozen to mold to the body
- Harness is removable for comfortable post-operative use
- Treats many common shoulder injuries and conditions
- Try it for head, neck and hip pain too!
- Latex-free and non-toxic
- Guaranteed! 100% product performance & satisfaction guaranteed with a 90 day warranty
Storage and Handling
- Store in the freezer for two or more hours prior to use.
- To use, remove from freezer and gently knead to soften gel packs. Place the product down onto shoulder over a t-shirt or cloth. Adjust the harness and gel packs for a comfortable fit. The plastic harness is removable for a comfortable fit on post-operative or large shoulders.
- Relax in a comfortable position for the duration of your cold therapy treatment.
For maximum life and performance we recommend that torex® gel inserts be stored in the freezer after package has been opened. To store and protect gel inserts out of the freezer always place in a heavy duty zip type freezer bag, squeeze out air and seal closed. Return to freezer as soon as possible. Normal product life is about one year.